Effective immediately and until further notice, 341(a) Meetings of Creditors will be conducted via video conference. The structure and criteria of a traditional meeting will still apply, including the requirements for debtors to present appropriate identification and answer all of the required UST questions.
Counsel, if your client needs language assistance, please notify our office in advance of the hearing so we can be prepared to conference in the language interpreter.
Below you will find specific instructions as well as a flowchart diagramming the Zoom meeting process. Please test the Zoom conferencing with your clients before joining the 341(a) meeting.
Creditors, please inform our office that you will be attending at least 24 hours in advance of the hearing by phone (559) 336-4629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please arrange to be in a quite area from whatever location you are calling. Please turn off radios, TV's, music players or any other extraneous noise that might interfere with the conduct of the meeting. You should arrange that children, pets, or any other non-participants in the hearing are excluded from your calling space for the duration of the hearing.
If for any reason you are disconnected or the conference is terminated early due to technical problems and your case has not been called, please log back in to the Meeting ID provided in the PDF by clicking the correct 341 meeting date below.
1. Click on the appropriate 341 hearing date below, and use the link listed to join the correct room. You can access the 341(a) meeting with any computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with a camera.
2. Please download and run the application to install Zoom on your computer/laptop. If you cannot download or run the application, click the "join from your browser" link and it will automatically install the Zoom application. (For Computers and Laptops)
3. If you are using a tablet or smartphone, please download the "Zoom Cloud Meetings" app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store in advance of the meeting.
4. When logging in, please use your FIRST and LAST name so we know who is in the room.
5. Join the room 10 minutes prior to your scheduled hearing, and test your audio and video feeds.
6. We are conducting multiple 341s each hour, and you will not be brought into the room until your case is called.
7. If you need language assistance, please let us know in advance of the hearing so we can make the necessary arrangements.
8. Contact our office at (559) 336-4629 if you have any questions or technical difficulties.
|#||341 Hearing Date||Zoom Flowchart|
|1||April 05, 2023||Visual Instructions for Zoom|
|2||May 15, 2023||Zoom Flowchart|
Michael H. Meyer Chapter 12 Trustee
7550 N Palm Avenue, Suite 204
Fresno, CA 93711
Notice: This web site is provided with the understanding that the Chapter 13 Trustee Office is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent person should be sought.