When does the trustee mail the disbursement checks?

The trustee's office generates disbursement checks on the last working day of the month. After a review has been done to determine that all information is correct, orders issued by the court have been received and entered, and disbursements may be sent, the checks are mailed. Generally, disbursement checks are mailed at the beginning of the month following the month in which they were generated.

I want to file a claim. Where do I get the form and what do I do with it?

Official claim forms may be found on the United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California website ( along with instructions for filing the forms with the court.

Will I receive interest on my claim?

The Chapter 13 plan and order confirming the Chapter 13 plan determine whether or not interest will be paid on a claim. If interest is to be paid, these documents also indicate the rate of interest that will be paid. If no interest is specified in the plan or order confirming plan, no interest will be paid. The interest rate listed on the proof of claim form will not be binding with respect to the rate of interest paid.

I need to update my address. How do I go about doing that?

In order for the trustee's office to update its records, a Change of Address form must be completed and filed with the court. The form can be found on the United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of California website (EDC.002-085 Change of Name and/or Address). It should be filled out and returned directly to the court for processing.

Mail completed Change of Address form to:
Clerk, U.S., Bankruptcy Court
United States Courthouse
2500 Tulare Street, Suite 2501
Fresno, CA 93721-1318

How do I access case information?

Case information can be accessed through the National Data Center website ( provided that you comply with their requirements.

Case information may also be obtained through the 13Network website ( provided that you sign an agreement with the trustee's office regarding the use of the data. If you wish to view case information through the 13Network, you must first complete a Computer Access Agreement. Please contact the trustee's office for information on obtaining a login and password for 13Network.

Notice: This web site is provided with the understanding that the Chapter 13 Trustee Office is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent person should be sought.